My First Blog

OK, for someone who spends a lot of time of the computer you would think I knew what a blog was. Well, I kind of do but don't, LOL!! I have never been one to be patient enough to read someone else's, so if you only browse through the pictures on my blog, I won't be offended :)

I decided to give this way of communication a try for a couple of reasons
1) I don't have to worry about missing anyone when sending pictures of scrapbook pages I have done or pictures of the boys. You can come check on the blog yourself when you have the time or don't check it, LOL, totally up to you!
2) I don't have to worry about flooding email boxes with pictures that take forever to download!

However, as much as I try, my fingers sneek in typos, so just keep them to yourself so I don't have to reprimand them.

So enjoy at will!!

No comments: