Kidlet #1 started school yesterday. He looked so grown up!!
Here he is with his teach, but I cropped her out since I don't like putting pictures of other people without their permission. (Background people don't count)
I really wish the class sign showed up, but alas it didn't, but this is where he will line up everyday.
Now today (Aug 30th) the Ham of the family started school. He was so excited to go that he asked in the morning when school started because he was ready to go. Boy, do I feel for his teacher!!!
Here he is posing in front of the school sign like his brother did the day before.
Here he is getting ready to walk into the building. He had a smile on his face a spilt second before I snapped the shot, LOL!!
Waving bye-bye as he walks away with his subsitute teacher. His actual teacher is out of town for her brother's wedding and will miss today and tomorrow, but Kidlet #2 already got to meet her last week. He must have really liked her because I have never seen him show off about how smart he is like he did for her!

No comments:
Post a Comment