Daddy's Tio came for a visit at Grandma's house. While Grandpa B and I went to see the George Washington Carver exhibit, the Kidlet's stayed with Daddy to visit. After Grandpa B and I returned we hung out at the house until Daddy was ready to leave. Here Kidlet #2 borrowed Grandpa F's glasses. He looked so cute with them on, LOL!! Good thing the perscription part was on the bottom where his cheeks are!
2 comments:
K, I am not sure what the heck happened here.
I have been checking your blog FOREVER and every time I came it went straight to your pizza post for New Years.
I even clicked on your banner to make sure I didn't have your blog address saved as just that post and nope, it would still take me right to the pizza post.
I was beginning to wonder if you had abandoned your blog but thought I would check again today and BAM, there are 300 new posts and I can see them all now.
How did that happen? Why wouldn't it let me see anything past new years?
How annoying.
Girl, you have GOT to get better about updating this thing! That or you need to get your butt on IM a little more often, I haven't spoken to you in MONTHS!
Post a Comment