05-02-08 Bedroom

Here are the pictures of my bedroom. OK it looks like something a teenager should have, but I like how bright it is even if hubby doesn't. I just figured that the rest of the house is all dark colors that this would be a great refresher for me and it is. I can veg, read and relax in here with my feet propped up on the bed. I just need to find a way to cover the chair until I can get a new one to match the brightness :)
I absolutely love my dragon flies. I had wanted the pink butterfly too, but by the time I went to buy them they were all sold out of the butterfly :(
I was nice to hubby and gave him the green/blue side of the room, though I have managed to take over that side since he has started traveling, LOL!!
I need to take a new picture of the closet with the curtain ironed, LOL!
Here is my pink side :) I did find a blanket with the same color hot air balloons on it that my girlfriend from TX gave me years ago. At least the chair isn't so black anymore and it is great cuz it leans back far enough for me to prop my feet up on the bed while I read.


1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Nice to see you are also letting your inner child out of the closet....oh wait, your inner child has never been in the closet LOL

Your room looks great, I like the bright colors too.

My bedroom is pastel and pink for the same reason, it's the only place I can actually have pink in this house full of boys.