06-26-08 CL Gala

The boys had been excited all week that the Gala was coming. Every day we passed the site on the way to drop Kidlet #2 at Safety Town. Finally I decided to take them on opening night since Hubby was out of town and he said he didn't really want to go over the weekend. I have started to take pictures of them at the beginning of a trip like this where a crowd will be just in case I lose one of them. Let's pray it never happens, but you never know. And don't they look so cute hugging each other in their excitement??
Kidlet #1 went on this Free Fall ride several times. I got them the unlimited ride bracelets so he would get off and then run to the line again and get right back on. There was always a seat for him since he was alone :)
Kidlet #2 wanted to ride the motorcycles.
I was surprised that Kidlet #1 wanted to as well.
See how Kidlet #2 is hunched over on the motorcycle?? He rode stiffly like this the ENTIRE ride. Not sure if he was scared or if he was thinking he looked cool, LOL!!
Now here is a ride more to Kidlet #2's style :)
Somehow Kidlet #1 talked us into getting on the Himalaya with him :)
It's the ride that goes around in circles forward and then backwards.
Here Kidlet #1 took a picture of me and Kidlet #2 before the ride started.

I managed to get a picture as the ride was going, LOL.
After riding the Himalaya twice the kids got on the big slide. I stayed at the bottom this time to get pictures :)

Isn't Kidlet #1 so cute??




1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I like the idea of taking a picture of the kids before you go to a crowded place. I do that before we go on field trips, but never think to do it with just my own kids.

You are a much better mom than me! When our carnival came we stayed away from that place like the plague.

Maybe I will break down and take them to the state fair LOL