08-04-08 First Day of Summer School

Kidlet #2 had his first day of summer school today. Thanks to a grant from the state each child attending is picked up by a school bus from in front of their home. He was so excited about getting to ride a bus to school (even though the school is only 3/4 of a mile away).
The bus was late so he asked -
K - Mom was the bus ever late when you went to summer school?
M - I never went to summer school.
K - Was it late when Brother went to summer school?
M - Brother never went to summer school either.
K - Well that's not fair! How come I have to go to summer school??
M - Cuz you goof off too much during school and you missed a lot of days when you were sick.

Can you tell he knows that's the truth from that smile??


I was busy telling him to hurry because he was late, LOL!

Getting off the bus after school without his backpack!

LOL now he's ready to get off the bus :)

No comments: