02-15-09 Chicago Auto Show Part 2

The Army had a rock climbing tower. J said the magic words (you're strong enough) and off I went with Kidlet #1 in tow. While I was harnessing up I was told that the record was 10 seconds. I laughed it off cuz there was no way I'd beat that! I did, however, do it in less than 15 seconds!
Kidlet #1 got some good shots of my rear as I was climbing and repelling though!! Ugh!!! Next time I need to tell him to take them from the side, LOL!! We got to see Bumblebee from Transformers and a little movie on how they built him for the auto show.

Here is another shot closer to Bumblebee so Kidlet could see how tall he was when showing off the picture.

The other Transformer cars

This will be Kidlet #2's trainer car, LOL!

His two front teeth were so loose, we had to keep telling him not to play with them because I had no where to save them if they fell out!
The trainer bus!
Legoland had a display there so of course we were there too!! Someone was nice enough to give him a partially built car since we couldn't find wheels. He raced it down the ramp tons of times.
All the while, Kidlet #2 was in line to play Mario Kart Wii. He wanted his chance to win the prize. He was in 1st the whole race until right before the finish line!! He was so disappointed :(

The convertible Smart Car

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

K is way bummed that your kids got to see Bumblebee and he didn't.