12-12-08 Bowling with Friends

The kids love to bowl so we decided to try out the new bowling center.
Kidlet #1 is always so serious.
Gotta love Kidlet #2's Dr. Who hair!! My favorite hairdo on him!!
Between bowling frames the Gameboys come out! Hard to imagine I know, LOL!
Aren't we such a cute couple?? He wants to marry me someday.
W thinks he's light or something!!
Kidlet #2 is always waving his hand to direct the ball down the lane. It is soooo cute!!
These two are just plain goofy sometimes :)
Gotta love KP's eyes!!
I think I took this picture 3 times and she posed this way for the last one!
So sweet
So scary!
Did I not say something about the Gameboys??
Trying to poke J's nose! Eeeewwww!!
Strike!!!
Kidlet #2 really needs to get taller if he is going to take my picture!!

No comments: