Brookfield Zoo 08-27-07

The kids and I went to the Zoo to check out the temporary Sting Ray exhibit. It was really cool, but I have decided that I don't need to touch another sting ray any time soon!! Kidlet #2 wouldn't even try to touch them, but he enjoyed looking at them :) Here we are in front of the main sign that is new just for the Sting Ray Bay exhibit. The bottom picture is a close up of us in front of the sign.

Both kids got a new stuffed toy as part of our adventure....ugh!!! I think their room is now officially a zoo!!
Man, were these giant pretzels!!!

Of course we had to ride the carousel on the way out! I even rode on one of the animals since Kidlet #2 can ride alone now :) (and for you smart butts in the family....no I did not break the camel's back!!!)


No comments: