Six Flags 08-26-07

We took the kids to Six Flags for the 1st time ever. Kidlet #1 got on 3 major roller coasters and two of the big water slides. Kidlet #2 got on one major roller coaster and tried to convince me he liked it, though I know it was scared out of his mind!! These first two pictures were of the 1st roller coaster we got on with Kidlet #1. Kidlet #2 was still too short for this one so he played his Game Boy while sitting at the exit waiting for us. I was surprised that he was so gung-ho to do that and not complain about having to wait in line to not even get on the ride.
Daddy and Kidlet #2 drove together on the little cars. Even Kidlet #1 had fun on this ride :)
I took this picture so we could remember the 1st scary roller coaster Kidlet #2 was able to ride on. I thought he was crying when it started, but it was someone else cuz next I heard his famous "Wheee" in the strained little way he does it while scared out of his mind, LOL!!

No comments: