For those of you who were lucky enough to miss the ranting and raving about the cake you will simply enjoy this picture. For the rest of you........well.......enjoy the picture???
Anyway, after trying to find a Pokemon cake all over town, I managed to produce a great looking cake (if I do say so myself)! The characters were shipped overnight from Mississippi and were a hit! Thank you!!! Not a piece was left of the cake. I had made the ball in confetti white for the kids and the base German chocolate for the adults. After the careful drive to PIU I feared that the PIU gal would make the Pokeball roll onto the floor, LOL!! Let's just say that no Pokemon was going to fly out to do battle if the ball dropped to the floor and opened!!!
My two princes are just adorable! Here is the throne the got to sit in while in the party room where the cake and ice cream were served and where the gifts were opened.
No comments:
Post a Comment