Ughhh! 2007

Another Kidlet #2

OH MY!!!!


Like his brother before him Kidlet #2 had to test out scissors on his clothes!! I was trying to find the picture of Kidlet #1, but alas it is already in the scrapbooks :) His Nina had just bought him the t-shirt he made into confetti!! Today this one had to test it on the one item of clothing he is lacking in!!! I kind of wish he had cut his shirt because he has tons of those, but his little belly is out growing his pants faster than I can buy them :) He wears an 8, which Kidlet #1 wears too, but the legs are too long for him by about 4 or 5 inches :)

So see Mississippi!!! Your Godson isn't the only scissor happy person in our family :)

Oh and the story according to Kidlet #2 was that the scissors touched his pants and broke them :) Now could you keep a straight face when listening to that and watching the non-scissor-in-his-hand-demonstration???? Probably not!!!


No comments: