Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
OK So I am a day late, but for good reason!! I wanted to share our few pictures of dinner :)
Kidlet #1 was a little sad that it was only the 4 of us this year, but was excited when he saw all the food on the table :) He tried everything except the yams. I couldn't convince him, LOL!!
Now Kidlet #2 is another story, but you already know that I am sure!!! He had everything! He worked around his plate counter clockwise saying he had to eat in a circle :)

Of course I had to take a picture of the spread like every other year. It wasn't as grand since it was just the 4 of us, but it was still all the favorites minus the ham.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and didn't eat too much!!!

No comments: