After veggin' pretty much all day. We headed to FogodeChao for my birthday dinner.
To pass the time while we waited for Uncle G, Kidlet #2 played with my camera and got a pic of Daddy and of Grandpa who came out to visit for my birthday. After much debate and feet dragging, I called FogodeChao before making our reservation to see if they would make some of their dishes to serve Kidlet's sodium diet. They said they could and I was so excited I was able to go to my favorite restaurant for my birthday. They made about 3 or 4 skewers of meat especially for Kidlet! (These are big chunks of meat that you know went to waste after us unless someone got to take it home after work) They even asked if I wanted them to make chicken, but figured he had more than enough. They even told us what he could eat on the salad bar. It was awesome how they catered to his needs. It almost made me cry. I was so grateful to everyone there especially since we were still trying to adjust to this new diet thing!Both he and his brother eat like they have been starved for a week when we go there! Aren't they both so handsome??? Kidlet with Nino After stuffing ourselves we got home and still had to do the cake thing! With school the next morning the kids only got a small piece, but you can't have a birthday without cake!!!
Yeah, ok, so I suck in the friend department UGH. I totally spaced off your birthday. I hold you partly responsible because after that one year when you kept talking about moving your birthday to September, I always think of your dang birthday as being IN SEPTEMBER!
So yeah, I'm a dork, but so are you LOL
I hope you had a great birthday, even if your looser friend didn't call you.
And somehow you have vanished from my IM list and I am not sure how to add your MSN id to my yahoo list? Any ideas?
I keep checking to see if you are online so I can ask how C is doing, but you are never online, now I am realizing it's because you vanished from my IM list and I didn't notice because I just look at the bolded ones.
Feeling like a moron now, gonna sneak off to my dungeon.
1 comment:
Yeah, ok, so I suck in the friend department UGH. I totally spaced off your birthday. I hold you partly responsible because after that one year when you kept talking about moving your birthday to September, I always think of your dang birthday as being IN SEPTEMBER!
So yeah, I'm a dork, but so are you LOL
I hope you had a great birthday, even if your looser friend didn't call you.
And somehow you have vanished from my IM list and I am not sure how to add your MSN id to my yahoo list? Any ideas?
I keep checking to see if you are online so I can ask how C is doing, but you are never online, now I am realizing it's because you vanished from my IM list and I didn't notice because I just look at the bolded ones.
Feeling like a moron now, gonna sneak off to my dungeon.
Love ya girl, happy birthday way late.
Post a Comment