03-23-08 Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was pretty quiet in our house. It was so cold that the Easter Bunny left the baskets inside by the front door this year so they wouldn't get frozen!

Of course I had to take pictures with my babies. We tried to get Daddy in the pictures but he didn't want to :(
Kidlet #2 picked out pink polo shirts for him and his brother to wear for today. I figured he'd go for the blue ones or maybe different ones, but he liked the idea of matching his brother.
I think this is my favorite picture.
Since it was so cold outside we decided to just color our egg shells today. Maybe we can crack them in July for their birthday, LOL!! It is never warm enough here to enjoys the confetti eggs on Easter.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Again...Much better mom than me. I think my kids have only colored eggs ONCE in their lives and that was because my SIL did it with them.

I hate the mess too much. I need to stop being such a dork and do something fun with my kids *sigh*