09-26-08 Daddy's Birthday

Thanks to one of Daddy's cousins getting married the following day (our anniversary too) Daddy was able to have some of his extended family at a gathering for his 34th birthday :) He had a lot of fun!
Little sister #2 I found out was leaving the state the next morning to start a new job. I knew it was coming, I just didn't know the date. I was glad to be able to have this last night of fun with her. I really am going to miss having her around!!
Daddy with his favorite uncle. Every visit I make them pose together :)
Kidlet #2 wearing the birthday crown for Daddy.
Happy birthday and Las maƱanitas were both sung for him :)
He was very reluctant to take a bite of cake for fear someone would shove his face into it. His uncle reassured him that all would be OK. After several minutes of everyone trying to talk him into it, he finally took a bite out of the cake.
Help us!! He has the lighter!!
Such a sweet picture!
Since I don't use names on the blog all I can say is this is Daddy with his uncle and 3 of his cousins, 2 of which live in the city.
Kidlet #2 hugging is little cousin from TX.

I had to take this picture. He was trying to hide behind the pole to stay out of the picture that was being taken to the right of him, ROFL!! We all joked that yes he hid perfectly well behind that pole and we couldn't see him!
All of the "little" cousins that were at the party.
Some of the "bigger" cousins at the party.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hmmm I can see now that the disappearing eyes is a family trait!

Happy Birthday Daddy-o hope it was a good one. Can you send your wife to Utah please =0)

Jeanette said...

Hmmm I can see now that the disappearing eyes is a family trait!

Happy Birthday Daddy-o hope it was a good one. Can you send your wife to Utah please =0)