Brandy Ann
09-27-08 Wedding
Here is Hubby's cousin's wedding. I am not going to type much though since I don't use names on the blog. Sorry they are out of order though! Enjoy!
I wanted a picture with the bride and groom since we all share the same anniversary now.
I think these two little guys are the most handome on the planet!
Of course Kidlet #2 would be in the girl's conga line :)
Kidlet #2 is dancing with his cousin from TX
How cute!!!!
Kidlet #2 took the following pictures himself!
1 comment:
Jeanette
said...
Looks like everyone had a good time!
Keep giving that kid a camera, he's pretty good!
November 3, 2008 at 8:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like everyone had a good time!
Keep giving that kid a camera, he's pretty good!
Post a Comment