07-27-08 The Birthday Party

So the Kidlets celebrated yet another birthday. I tell them they need to stop cuz they are not supposed to get big!!
Here is there ugly cake! I got talked into this by an elderly lady you just couldn't say no to at Sam's Club. But, I figured that the kids really wouldn't care as long as it was 1) decorated with their decorations to match their theme and 2) that it was edible!!
Kidlet #2 had Wall*e and Kidlet #1 had Pokemon.
The kids picked out these crowns at the party store and the deal was that they had to wear them for the entire party if I bought them :) Such handsome princes!!

It was a bowling party, hence the reason there are not many pictures. It was cosmic bowling to make matters worse with the picture taking.
The gifts! I tried to make them wait until we got home so nothing would get lost or mixed up, but no such luck! Of course a couple of things got mixed up, but it wasn't too bad :)


When our hostess was giving out the token bags I almost got run over by 22 kids, LOL!! These guys made out like bandits with all these tickets!

OK I'm not going to fix this (too much work, LOL) but this picture should have been at the top. The kids got pizza and all you could drink pitchers of soda. For as many kids as we had the party was great and pretty calm :) I would do it again in a heart beat!!
I still can't believe they are 9 & 6!!


No comments: