07-29-08 Milwaukee County Zoo

Grandpa B and I took the Kidlets to the Milwaukee County Zoo for their birthday. It was a load of fun and the kids had a blast.
This was the first time I had seen bird eggs up close and in real life. They were so shiny!
Here is Kidlet #1 talking on the phone with Daddy who had to travel for work :(
Kidlet #1 loves to see the sting rays. Here he is trying to pet one.
Kidlet #1 took this picture of the sting ray. Did a great job didn't he?
Kidlet #1 and Grandpa B making a sand necklace.
These siblings were so cute! Every time I see them they are playing together. Not sure where the 3rd one was (they are triplets), but these two are a riot.
I thought this was really cool :)
Ugh another picture out of order! This is the lost kid picture I take before every outing. Gotta love their t-shirts! Kidlet #1's says "Be thankful I'm not your kid" and Kidlet #2's says "Today's a whole new day to mess things up!" I actually think that both are more fitting to Kidlet #2, LOL!!
Oh I had to take this picture! The gorilla up front was born March 21st so we called him Uncle W after my favorite Uncle :) It was kind of funny though because he seems afraid of his older brother (the one in the back) so I named him after Grandpa B, LOL!!
Here are my baby monkeys posed next to the same statue I pose them in front of each trip to this zoo. If it was handy I would scan the past photo, but it's not :(

Can you imagine a life time with this face???
OK I took this picture because it was what Kidlet #2 was trying to take pictures of in the following photos.

Such the photographer!
And here I thought he was over dinosaurs! Guess not :)

I was so sad that this photo was blurry!! It was the best of the ones I took of them on the camel ride!


Here is Kidlet #2 conquering two of his worst fears (as he told me after the ride), 1) his fear of heights and 2) Crap I can't remember the other one!! Waiting for Grandpa B to call back to help me remember, LOL!
Always have to do these photos :)
They each did a Build a Bear type animal and got outfits for them before leaving the zoo.

No comments: